Firstly, it is important for you to know that about Remdesivir.
What is Remdesivir?Basically, Remdesivir is an antiviral medication that stops additional reduplication of virus and helps best in mildly ill sufferers and in early phases of hospitalisation. As per the report, United States President Donald Trump, who was hospitalised to a military hospital near Washington for the medication of Covid-19 on Friday, is undergoing Remdesivir therapy. According to a statement from White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany so far President Trump does not compel oxygen support. Hope this medicine will work best and President Trump will cure it as soon as possible. Highlights
- Donald Trump has mild symptoms of coronavirus.
- On advice from experts of Johns Hopkins and Walter Reed Hospital, he has been allocated the first dose of Remdesivir.
- Remdesivir has been indicated to stop the replication of other human coronaviruses correlated with high morbidity in tissue cultures.
- Supplemental oxygen: Trump has been provided by this treatment.
- An antibody cocktail developed by Regeneron (REGN-COV2): This medication is also given to Trump and is found helpful.
- Remdesivir, an antiviral manufactured by Gilead
- Dexamethasone, a commonly used corticosteroid: On the advice of experts this medication is also provided to President Donald Trump.