Quick Facts about Justin Bieber
|Birth Name||Justin Drew Bieber|
|Place of Birth||London, Ontario.|
|Date of Birth||1st March, 1994|
|Education||Jeanne Sauvé Catholic School St. Michael Catholic Secondary School|
|Occupation||Songwriter, singer, multi-instrumentalist, and actor|
|Spouse||Hailey Baldwin (m. 30th September, 2019)|
|Hair Color||Light brown|
|Net Worth||$ 300 million|
Who is Justin Bieber?
Justin Drew Bieber is a Canadian songwriter, singer, and multi-instrumentalist whose face became familiar in the music industry in 2009 when he was just thirteen. Since releasing his debut studio album My World 2.0 in 2010, Bieber rose shot to fame since he made history by being the first artist to have seven songs make it to the Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart from a debut album. Following his tendency to release hit after hit, Just Bieber at some point became the teen idol with his singles, “Baby”, “What Do You Mean?”, “Love Yourself”, and “Sorry” hoisting his musical flag high. Bieber is also remembered for releasing, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never, a 3D biopic-concert film.
Justin Bieber is a firm beacon in the music industry who started reaping big since his teenage where over the years his efforts have been applauded with numerous accolades. The Canadian singer has been a 15-time winner of the American Music Awards, 3-time winner of the “MTV Video Music” and 20-timer garner of Billboard Music Awards among many other awards.
How was His Early Life?
Justin Bieber was born on the 1st of March 1994 in London, Ontario, Canada. Justin Bieber is the only child of Pattie Mallette and Jeremy Jack Bieber who were never married. Bieber was raised in Stratford, Ontario by his mother, stepfather, Bruce, and his maternal grandmother, Diane. Despite being raised by a single mother through odd jobs, Bieber maintained close conduct with his father Jeremy.
Justin Bieber attended the Jeanne Sauvé Catholic School, a French-language immersion elementary school in Stratford before later joining St. Michael Catholic Secondary School from where he graduated with a 4.0 GPA in 2012. Bieber is a multi-instrumentalist who learned to play guitar, piano, drums, and trumpet at a young age. At the age of 12, Bieber started doing various cover songs where he made it to position 2 after singing Ne-Yo’s “So Sick” during a local singing competition in Stratford. His mother on the other hand supported his aptitude for music by uploading his cover songs videos on YouTube. His breathtaking performances started attracting a huge fan base before finally drawing the attention of Scooter Braun, a talent manager who eventually saw him signed under RBMG Records in 2008 where he released his debut EP My World.
How Did He Build His Career?
Justin Bieber’s music career began with cover songs whereby he used to covers of various artistes with Ne-Yo’s “So Sick” being one of his breathtaking cover video performances. Bieber received a helping hand from his mother who would always support his career by uploading the cover videos on YouTube. Within no time Bieber had amassed a huge fan based on YouTube including Scooter Braun, who later became his manager after leading him into signing a recording deal with RBMG Records in 2008. Under RBMG, Bieber released his first studio album, EP My World in 2009 before debuting with his single, “One Time”. The My World album made Justin Bieber the first singer to have seven same album songs to make it to the Billboard’s Hot 100 chart.
Later in 2010, Bieber released his second studio album, “My World 2.0” in which the international hit song, “baby” was a big success. “Believe” and “Purpose” was Justin Bieber’s third and fourth studio albums which were released in 2012 and 2015 respectively. “Let Me Love You” is the result of the collaborative work done by DJ Snake and Bieber in 2016 before he released “Cold Water” together with Major Lazer and MO titled still in the same year.
Following his tendency to release hit after hit, Just Bieber at some point became the teen idol with his singles, “Baby”, “What Do You Mean?”, “Love Yourself”, and “Sorry” hoisting his musical flag high. Bieber is also remembered for releasing, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never, a 3D biopic-concert film. Justin Bieber is a firm beacon in the music industry who started reaping big since his teenage where over the years his efforts have been applauded with numerous accolades. The Canadian singer has been a 15-time winner of the American Music Awards, 3-time winner of the “MTV Video Music” and 20-timer garner of Billboard Music Awards among many other awards.
Who Has Justin Bieber Dated?
Before meeting his current wife, Hailey Baldwin, Justin Bieber was previously in a romantic relationship with singer and actress Selena Gomez. Bieber started dating Gomez in 2010 however their relationship came to a forced stop in 2012 following threats from Selena Gomez’s devoted followers. Even after their separation, the duo stayed in an on-and-off affair up until 2015 when Justin Bieber started dating Hailey Baldwin.
Justin Bieber started dating Hailey Baldwin in 2015 before the pair separated a year later and then reuniting in 2018. The lovebirds engaged in the Summer of 2018 in the Bahamas during a dinner. The pair then obtained their marriage license on the 13th of September, 2018 at a New York City courthouse before walking down the aisle a year later on 30th September, 2019. The couple wed in a large ceremony at the Montage Palmetto Bluff in Bluffton, South Carolina.
What is Justin Bieber’s Net worth?
- As of 2020, Justin Bieber’s net worth is estimated to be $ 300 million.
- It is estimated that Justin Bieber earns $ 100 million annually.
- Most of his wealth comes from his music sales, tours.
- Justin Bieber is also known to earn a lot from product endorsements and Merchandise among other business ventures.
What are the Basic Body Stats of Justin Bieber?
- Justin has a slim body build with an average weight and a decent height.
- The Canadian R & B singer stands tall at an impressive height of 5 feet and 9 inches.
- Bieber has an average weight of 66 Kilograms.
- He has a light brown hair color and a Hazel eye color.
What Are His Achievements?
- Being one of the best-selling music artists, Justin Bieber has received numerous accolades.
- Bieber is a 15-time winner of the American Music Awards.
- For 20 times Just Bieber has received the Billboard Music Awards.
- He severally won a Latin Grammy Award.
- He is a 2-time winner of the Brit Awards.
- Justin Bieber is a record 21-time winner of the MTV Europe Music Awards.
- For 3 times Bieber has won the MTV Video Music.
- In 2011 Bieber was named by Time Magazine as one of the 100 most influential people in the world.
- For three years in a row (2011, 2012, and 2013), Justin Bieber made it to Forbes’ list of the most powerful celebrities in the world.
Did You Know?
- Justin Bieber’s mother became pregnant with him at the age of 17 and up to date, his parents have never married.
- Bieber was banned from performing in China due to his bad behavior.
- On the 23rd of January 2014, Justin Bieber was arrested on three accounts; driving under the influence, drag racing in Miami Beach, as well as resisting arrest.
- Will smith is Justin Bieber’s mentor with whom he talks to once a week.
- Justin Bieber can fluently speak French and can count 1-10 in, German.
- After cutting his hair he auctioned it for $ 12,000 before it was later sold for $ 40, 000.