Quick Facts about Ariana Grande
Ariana Grande Butera
Riri, Little Red
Date of Birth
26th June, 1993
Place of Birth
Boca Raton, Florida
Pine Crest School, North Broward Preparatory School
$ 35 Million
Who is Ariana Grande?
Ariana Grande is an American singer and actress whose singing prowess has been moving crowds all across the world. Grande debuted with the album, “Yours Truly” which besides shattering several other records, it dominated the Billboard Top 100 so several weeks. Before rising into her music career, Ariana was previously an actress for a Nickelodeon sitcom entitled “Victorious”. The television series ran from 2010 to 2013. Upon the termination of the television series, Grande opted for music where is placed her name at the peak after releasing the hit songs; “7 Rings”, “Thank You, Next”, and “Bang Bang” among many others.
How was Her Early Life Like?
Ariana Grande was born Ariana Grande Butera in Boca Raton, Florida on the 26th of June, 1993 to Edward Butera and Joan Grande. Her mother was the CEO of “Steed McCann Communications” while her father worked at a visual computerization firm. Ariana Grande had a passion for music since she was young and at the age of 13, she already would perform at the Fort Lauderdale Children’s Theatre. Still at 13, Ariana Grande toured Los Angeles with the sole mission of recording an R&B collection. Growing up, Ariana attended Pine Crest School and the later North Broward Preparatory School but she didn’t see the completion of her studies since she dropped out to chase after her career.
Alongside her music passion, Grande had a great aptitude for acting and this passion so she participates in the plays, “The Wizard Of Oz” and “Beauty And The Beast”.
How Has been Her Career Journey?
Ariana Grande came into the limelight in 2009 after she Cat played cat Valentine in the Nickelodeon television sitcom, “Victorious”. A year later Grande decided to take a break from her acting and instead delved into her music career. In 2011, the singer broke the silence by releasing her “Give it Up” was she derived from the “Victorious” soundtrack.
Her “Give it Up” song caught the attention of Monte Lipman, a producer at the “Republic Record” who signed her into the record label and by late 2011, Grande’s “Put your hearts up” hit single was released under the signing. Still, in the same year, the actress became part of the cast of the animated film series, “Winx Club” under the role Princess Diaper. She appeared in this series for a total of 13 episodes before she later voiced “Snowflake, The White Gorrilla’s” lead character.
Following the release of the soundtracks “Victorious 2.0” and “Victorious 3.0” in 2012, Ariana Grande lent her voice in the before eventually coming up with the tracks, “L.A Boyz” and “Don’t You Forget About Me”. Next on, Ariana Grande appeared on “A Snow White Christmas” as Snow White” before later on playing Sam Puckett in the American sitcom, “Sam & Cat”.
Grande debuted with the album, “Yours Truly” which besides shattering several other records, it dominated the Billboard Top 100 so several weeks. Ariana Grande has all through her career released several hit albums and singles with most of her works making it to the “Billboard 200” and “Billboard Hot 100”. Some of her renowned works are “My Everything”, “Problem”, “Break Free” “Bang Bang” and “Be Alright” among others. As for her film works, Grande has featured in the films, “Zoolander 2” and “Scream Queens’”.
Who has She Dated?
Once it comes to matters of love and relationships, Ariana Grande is one such celebrity who has walked the route with various big names like Jai Brooks, Mac Miller, and Nathan Sykes. Grande started dating Nathan Sykes in 2013. From a distance, one could clearly see that the duo wasn’t pushing along well and when things got out of their hands the pair had to walk different ways a couple of months later.
A year after separating with Sykes, the singer started dating the internet sensation, Jai Brooks. Her relationship with Brooks was short-lived since the pair broke up a few months later paving a way for Grande to begin a relationship with Big Sean. Recently in 2018, Ariana Grande started dating the Saturday Night Live comedian Pete Davidson with whom love seemed to flow smoothly. At some point, the pain got to the point of engaging before a demon struck their relationship splitting them apart.
Ariana Grande is a slim bodied American singer cum actress who has a decent average height and weight. The “Yours Truly” hitmaker stands tall at a height of 5.0 feet which is 152 centimeters. The “Victorious” actress averagely weighs 47 Kilograms or 104 lbs. She possesses a brown eye color whereas her hair color is dark brown.
How Worth is Ariana Grande?
- Undoubtedly, Ariana is one of the most successful young musicians and actors who have well established their names.
- Grande is reportedly said to receive $ 6 million annually from her various ventures.
- Most of her wealth comes from her lucrative music career.
- In 2018 alone, Ariana Grande is reportedly said to have bagged a total of $ 18 million from her music tours across the world.
- The actress is allegedly said to receive hefty pays from her endorsement deals with various brands.
- Ariana earns handsomely from her real estate investments as well.
- The above logic is the basis for Ariana Grande’s $ 35 million net worth in 2020.
What Achievements has had Singer?
- Ariana Grande has been a four-time nominee of the Grammy Awards courtesy of her hit single, “Dangerous Woman”.
- At the IHeart Radio Music Awards ceremony in 2014, the musician won the Young Influencer Award.
- In 2014, Ariana Grande bagged the “Bambi Award” under the category of the Best Newcomer.
- In recognition of her good music and acting works, Time Magazine has previously shortlisted her among the “100 Most Influential People In The World”.
What are some of the Laser Known Facts about Ariana Grande?
- Although Ariana Grande is a Christian, she is a staunch follower of Judaism as well.
- The actress loves visiting the beach at night in a bid to obsess with the ocean as well all the wonderful and interesting creatures of the sea.
- She is a Vegan, Arian Grande also believes in Demons.
- Ariana Grande’s favorite movie is Bruce Almighty, whereas her favorite holiday is Halloween.