Quick Facts about Jeffree Star
|Full Name||Jeffrey Lynn Steininger Jr.|
|Date of Birth||15th November, 1985|
|Place of Birth||Los Angeles, California|
|Education||Pomona High School, California|
|Occupation||make-up artist, singer, YouTuber, and entrepreneur.|
|Net worth||$ 50 million|
Who is Jeffree Star?
Jeffrey Lynn Steininger Jr. popularly known as Jeffree Star is an American make-up artist, singer, YouTuber, and entrepreneur. Star is the founder and owner of Jeffree Star Cosmetics and as a musician, he is the “Lollipop Luxury”, hitmaker. He is the artist behind the studio album, Beauty Killer.
Jeffree Star was born Jeffrey Lynn Steininger Jr. on the 15th of November 1985 in Los Angeles, California. Star is the only child of Marra Shubyann Lindstrom and Jeffrey Lynn Steininger Sr. He was single-handedly raised by his mother after the death of his father who committed suicide. Upon his father’s death, Star and his mother relocated to County, California where he attended a local school. From childhood, Jeffree Star showed a great passion for beauty makeup where he would occasionally experiment with his mother’s makeup. After graduating, Jeffree Star moved to Los Angeles where he started his early career in makeup, modeling, and music.
After school Jeffree relocated to Los Angeles where he began his modeling, makeup, and music career from the scratch. However, it was until when Star came across “MySpace”, a social networking website, that his career got a breakthrough since he greatly used the platform to market his beauty and fashion artistry, music, as well as to blog about his life. Star’s music career began in 2007 during his “True Colors Tour” after which he attended many musical events and pride parades.
Star’s first and only studio album, “Beauty Killer “ was released in 2007 and it made it to number 7 on the “US Billboard Top Electronic Albums chart”. “Lollipop Luxury” was one of the album’s hit songs in which Star featured Nicki Minaj. It was at this point that Jeffree Star started becoming a more popular face in the public eye. The music popularity allowed him to make several tours around the world before signing Akon’s “Konvict Muzik” deal in 2010. All through his time at “Konvict Muzik”, Akon described him as “the next Lady Gaga”. He has also made an appearance in the music video, “Take It Off” by Kesha.
Star had planned to work on his second album but the plans faded away in 2014 following the launch of his own cosmetics brand which he named, “Jeffree Star Cosmetics”. Jeffree Star Cosmetics is one of the most successful cosmetic industries that earned Star millions of monies. The enterprise basically deals in liquid lipsticks, eyeshadow palettes, lip scrubs, highlighter palettes, and clothing accessories among other makeup products.
Who has Jeffree Star dated?
Once it comes to relationship life, Jeffree has come out as gay. Star had been in a five-year relationship with his boyfriend, Nathan Schwandt. The lovebirds started dating back in 2015 and when their love story got sour, the pair decided to end the relationship peacefully sometimes in 2020. Currently, Jeffree is single following his breakup with Schwandt and has no children.
Jeffree Star weighs around 60 Kilograms and has a decent height of 5 feet and 7 inches. The Jeffree Cosmetics owner currently has pink hair color whereas his eye color is always black. Star wears shoe number eight and his body is characterized by tattoos all over.
What is Jeffree Star’s Net worth?
- As of 2020, Jeffree Star’s net worth is estimated to be $ 50 million.
- Most of his wealth comes from his cosmetic brand, “Jeffree Star Cosmetics”.
- Besides, Star owns a shipment and fulfillment center and has invested heavily in the real estate sector.
- It is also alleged that Jeffree Star has invested in the illegal Marijuana industry where he earns a lot in return.
Interesting facts about and controversies about Jeffree
- Jeffree is a gay whose sexual orientation doesn’t affect his love life
- Before beginning his lucrative cosmetic business, Jeffree used to be a video vixen. Good Charlotte’s “The River” is a good example.
- Jeffree Star loves tattoos and has tattooed portraits of famous people like; Kurt Cobain, Elvis Presley, and Audrey Hepburn among other different tattoos on his entire body.
- Jeffree is known to publicly demean people, especially his competitors in the cosmetic industry.
- Jeffree has had grudges with various celebrities amongst them being Nikita Dragun, Laura Lee, and Gabby Zamora among others.
Q & A
- How worth is Jeffree Star? $ 50 million
- What sexual orientation is Jeffree Star? Bi-sexual
- How big is his social media following? Star commands a large social media following with over 17 million YouTube subscribers and over 15 million Instagram followers.
- How did Jeffree begin his makeup career? Through a social media platform called, “MySpace”
Also read: Details about Chris Rock’s plastic surgery