Nursing School Loans high demand as the U.S is currently witnessing a dearth of qualified nursing. With the outbreak of a pandemic, the demand has surged sharply. For addressing the financial needs of the prospective students associated with the healthcare profession, there are ample opportunities available MBA Scholarship – The Best No.1 University of Florida to secure low-cost Nursing School Loans and scholarships.
Nursing School Loans
The state government also provides loan forgiveness programs allowing repayment of the loans for the licensed nursing professions. The options of loans available for the nurses are as below and can be explored from the following link (http://www.collegescholarships.org/loans/nursing-student-loans.htm)
- Student Loans and the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): Nursing students can apply for a loan or a grant with FAFSA Nursing School Loans and scholarship as a prerequisite.
- Federal Loans for Nurses: The low-interest loans are available to prospective students by the U.S Department of Education. For facilitation, the government offers loan opportunities with flexible repayment requirements.
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan: Available to graduate students admitted in an accredited university or a college. It offers low-interest rates and flexible repayment plans and even a loan deferment option to postpone the repayment up to six months.
- Federal Direct PLUS Loan: Offered to both professionals and graduate students admitted in an accredited college or a university. It offers a low fixed interest rate of 7.9% and a deferment alternative. Eligibility depends on the credit history and the validation is to be done by a co-signer.
- Nursing Loans from U.S Department of Health: For the professionals wishing to pursue their career in the healthcare industry, the U.S Department of Health offers numerous loans as below:
- Health Resources and Service Administration (HRSA) Student Loan
- HRSA Nursing Loan Repayment Program
- HRSA Faculty Loan Repayment Program
- State Supported Loan Forgiveness Program: It is primarily for the states facing a shortage of nurses so the loan can allow and support students to pursue their careers. For instance, the State of Florida offers loans up to $4,000, the Illinois program offers up to $5,000, etc.
- Private Loans for Nurses
Mount Mercy University: In the wake of the pandemic, the demand for licensed nurses has grown. For meeting the shortages of nurses nation-wide, both private and public Nursing School Loans scholarships are offered as detailed below:
- American Red Cross Jane Delano Student Nurse Scholarship: All graduate nursing students Nursing School Loans associated with the American Red Cross Unit in the last five (05) years are eligible for this scholarship. The total award is $3,000 which covers tuition, books, and academic fees
- Association of PeriOperative Registered Nurses Foundation (AORN): All nursing graduate students enrolled in accredited universities or colleges and having an interest in perioperative nursing can apply for this scholarship. The amount of the award varies but it covers expenses and tuition fees.
- DAR Caroline E.Holt Nursing Scholarship: Candidates enrolled in an accredited school of nursing with a genuine financial can acquire this Nursing School Loans and scholarship
- Foundation of the National Student Nurses Association (FNSNA) General Scholarship: All U.S nursing students admitted in the state-approved graduate programs can acquire this scholarship. The amount of awards varies per academic year. All the students interested in acquiring a specialization in nursing are encouraged to apply. The online application is required to fill along with the enrolment certification and financial aid certification form.
- Hurst Review Services Nursing AACN Scholarship: All students having membership of ACCN can apply for this scholarship which is awarded twice a year. The amount of offered scholarship is $2,500.
- HRSA Nurse Corps Scholarship Program: All U.S citizen students who do not have any service commitment can apply to this scholarship.